Sunday, August 28, 2005

Oh man, I'm always up for GenCon. Ink me in, ya. Might as well go ahead and get the room so's it'll be cheap.

Playing Warhammer at the last con was really awesome -- we should really do it again, maybe even devote two days to it so we can encounter and perhaps even overwhelm some opposition.

Your minis game sounds cool Eric. Let me know how the test run goes, I will add ideas as I come up with them. Right now I am numb in the brain. After the commute I have, two days off is not enough.

Update: Ye Sharks

Guys -- any more thoughts on getting together to see the game on the 18th? I looked on the Sharks site and it looks like it's only one game (at 5:00). Tickets seem to be about thirty bucks for nosebleed seats which seems more reasonable than the $75-$180 that the ticket brokers are asking. I'll buy the tickets if you guys are interested. It'd be cool. Eric, you could marvel at my clean bathroom and new, flowery living room furniture! Or alternatively, Aaron's tidy, tastefully-decorated apartment!