Thursday, May 05, 2005

Way to have the cool psychic Intarweb powarz Hemo! You can LOOK INTO THE MINDS OF MEN!

Fuck Amazon in their goddamn cock-ear. I've been dealing with this bullshit hassle over a $150 phone rebate for over six months now.

OK now that I know we're a major googleable Intarweb presence I'll refrain from listing my address, but let's just assume it's "123 FUCKYOU ST."

1. Back in December or some shit I was denied the rebate because they had put a different form on the phone web page than I was supposed to use. Me: "But I just used the form that you gave me!" Customer service rep: "That was the wrong one! Tee-hee!" Me: "Oh."
2. So they fix that and then weeks and weeks go by. I call. Rep: "Your address was 132 Fuckyou St., right?" Me: "No, it's 123 Fuckyou St." "Tee-hee!"
3. So they fix that and then weeks and weeks go by. I call. Rep: "Oh, that shit is on the way, we just sent it out!"
4. More weeks. I call. Rep: "Oh yeah, we sent that shit out. In our system we have your address as: '123 YUCKFUFFFUUOOOUFFF St.' Is that correct?" Me: "What the fuck? IT IS 123 FUCKYOU ST, NOT 123 YUCKFUFFUUOOOUFFF ST!" Rep: "Tee-hee!"
5. More weeks go by and all of a sudden, it's today! I call back and ask to speak with a manager. Manager: "What was your address again?" Me: "123 Fuckyou St." Him: "OK, I've gone and corrected that now. I'll send it out. I just want to move forward." Me: "Wait... 'corrected it'? What did you have it as?" Manager: "I just want to move forward." Me: "WHAT DID YOU HAVE IT AS?" Manager: "We had it as 132 Fuckyou St." Me: "ARRGH!" Manager: "Tee-hee!"

This is especially annoying because I've been thinking some purchases from them (more Exalted crack and WFRP) since they're so cheap, but Jesus Christ!