Monday, May 23, 2005

SF gas is the best!

A nugget of gold in every tank. Well San Francisco has the highest gas prices in the country right now. Even higher than hawaii. 2.51 a gallon hooker-bots.

David does not think he can make the drive in his car. He did a little assessment of his car and he would need a new clutch, new tires, new brakes, and oil service. If he doesn't drive his car up, he can spread the cost out over a couple months. Rudy, what is your situation? Are you still coming up? Would David be able to hitch a ride up? He is really excitied to come up. He got uber excited over the WFRP.

Credit card companies are jarks. I missed a payment back in feburary. I got reported to the credit bureaus. I argued with Capital One for days over it and they would not listen to me. Guess what? All my interest rates on ALL but one of my cards went up 10%. Fuck that. I still dont think I ever received a statement for that missed payment. Das hookers. Fucking rats.

Work is still work. The days are fast and busy, the money is small, but at least I am solvent now. I wish I had overtime though. I could use some Jon hourage.

Eric: I feel the same way about Band of Brothers. I have watched it many times. Good shit. Gets me amped on minitures WWII die rollin'. Can not wait for some gaming action. I have not done much at all in the past few months. Boooo...

D>M>

I like green.