Tuesday, May 24, 2005

All right guys, convention time is nigh!

Eric: I don't actually HAVE your gmail account, so I sent my address to the 10d6 account instead. Give me a call tomorrow if that's a problem... and then give me a call when you get in.

OK, so my living room is basically unchanged from last time, I hope a couple of you have blankets because I only have a couple myself. Pillows I have plenty of. Eric, don't forget, your pillow is still here!

I cleaned the shower but now it's scary again.

Also I am afraid I'll have to roust you guys pretty early when I go to work on Thursday morning. Sorry about that, I know it sucks. But what better way to start the convention than with eye-gouging tiredness? Hopefully my roommate Alan will be around and then it will be a non-issue since he can let you guys out.

I will be working a lot a lot. I was hoping for at least Memorial Day off, but it is not to be. I'll be working until 6:00 on Friday, 4:00 on Saturday, and until 2:00 on Sunday. So I'll be able to swoop in, dazzle you all with my smoothness/roleplaying/boardgaming skills, and then in the morning, I'll be gone... only a faint smell of Mongolian BBQ in my wake....

Good times and bad bombin'!