Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A good several days!

Thanks for the fun at the con guys! I especially had a great time rolling the old dice again with my former brothers in arms (and in the case of Mike, my brother in flesh!). I hope we can make role-playing a more regular feature of future conventions -- perhaps on the role-playing night we can distract Johnny with shiny trinkets or more pictures of Linda Tran?

Enron and I stuck around Sunday night and had a good time. We got drunk, etc.. We also played my board game purchase, Jambo, which turned out to be a lot of fun! So that was good too.

Then I had Monday off, my first day in a bajillion years, that was nice too.

Today at work we shipped a big product, so instead of working late, instead we all got beers and left early (and got paid for a full day). I took advantage of the time to finally catch the new Star Wars. I liked that a lot, too! Natalie Portman and Hayden Christensen actually act! I actually felt emotionally for the characters! Tons of cool stuff happened! Yeah, there were cheesy parts, but there were so many good parts that the cheesy parts felt "earned," somehow. Can't wait to see it again. ULTIMATE POWER!!!