Monday, April 18, 2005

Cool Party!

Wow many congrats Rude! I'd like to come and will let you know if I can definitely make it! Maybe I can bring Elrock along too - he's supposed to be visiting one my lectures at UCLA so maybe we can just carry on from there... well, with some random game time inbetween or somethin.' Anyway, just an idea - Aeryk?

As for BoobyCon, I've prereg'd and though I don't have a flight yet, I'll have one soon, so I'm definitely in. Though Aeryk is of the opinion that I can get from end of lecture to flight in less than an hour, I think it is more likely that I'll be arriving about 4 up in SF - but please do let me know where I'm supposed to fly to!

Ok, my lecture today SUCKED - I felt so embarrassed, especially since its one of my favourite topics... doh! Glad you missed this one Eric!

Professor Football