Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Most brilliant cover of all time?

You decide!

Well...

I think the time has come for me to call it quits with WoW. It's still fun but I just gotta say, it's too fun. I'm starting to get interested in other things but as long as this damn game is on my computer, it'll suck me in! So I'm gonna uninstall the sucker and cancel my account. I know they don't delete characters so I can always pick up again down the line sometime when Battlegrounds is out or something.

The only thing I really want to do in the game that I haven't done is see all of Gnomeregan, so I think tomorrow morning I'll try to get a group together (or hell, just solo it), get as far as I can into it, and then leave poor Borst's body down at the bottom of it somewhere! Then I'll think of Borst's story as "complete."

Whatta game!