Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Go Cat Go

You finally are pulling the trigger on that one. You say you are going for only a few months. In that case are you still going to keep your apartment and plan on returning to the states? So the theme of this spring is major life changes I guess. I hope it all goes well for you Johnny. Jon and I will have to have a send off party for you later this month. Give us a heads up as you firm up your plans.

In other news I lost the chance to interview for a job tommorow. I had an internal contact that was asked to recommend someone and he recommended me. I spoke with the hiring manager last week and she sounded excited to interview me and then I got a call yesterday stating that they had filled the position internally. Boo.. On the other hand I have a phone interview tomarrow. Yeah! Although I would call it a poor trade off. I would rather the internal contact in-person interview than a telephone interview for a craigslist job listing. Oh well.

D>M>