Tuesday, January 18, 2005

World of Blogcraft

Your baby is adorable, I hope as she grows she keeps all the wonderful features of your wife intact, and NEVER starts to exhibit signs that she really is your baby, ie inside out nose, grease factor lvl 12 hair, and open eye sleeping.

Thoughts, news, etc:

- Found some sweet pictures that I think I need to scan and blog, the problem is there is no room for my scanner where the computer is currently and I'm not sure I want to move the computer into the garage just yet, so we wait...

- Also, re-rediscovered some sweet music tapes, featuring hits by such bands as The JP Can't Come Over Band, and other. Tracks include: 'Puppet Girl', "Freshman Dork", "Transformer", "White Little World", "Hey Hey Hey" (aka "Hey Aaron", and "The Beep Beep Song"), and finally "14th Street". The good news is that I got a sweet tape deck for the computer that can convert tapes to MP3's, the bad news is that I will post these gems on the Action Team for all to download and enjoy.

- I also Re-rediscovered the One Beer Many videotape and Ry and I sat through watching it last night, and we were more than a little embarrassed by the whole thing. Ugh.

- Rudy, Denis and I are on for the SF trip! I envision us leaving Friday night or the 4th of Feb, probably around 7 or 8, and then either coming home late sunday night or sometime on monday the 7th. You should meet us there Art! I mean really, your office burned down AND you are quitting, so why not piss off your responsibilities and head on down?

- The website looks good BTW, Turo. I'm still not convinced that the push to make a pencil and paper RPG to help sales of the video game, is really viable. I mean, RPG sales are not quite at an all time low, but they are close, and I just don't know if the resources spent on devloping the RPG wouldn't be better spent on the game itself.

- Mike is back in England now. At least we all got to meet for one hour at lunch that one time while he was here. Stupid footnotes.

- The project is coming along nicely, there are only a few more pieces to finish, and hopefully with the help of The Action Team's own Worker Bee, Aaron, we should have it all finished by the SF trip!

- I have not played BB in a long time! :(

- The Ticket to Ride virus has spread! I have a copy, got Heather into the game, she bought a copy, took it to her family's over the holidays, they bought a copy, played with Leslie's family, they bought a copy, then they bought a copy for Leslie's sister.... play online for free if you have one Days of Wonder game registered online! Or buy a web card! Do it!www.ticket2ridegame.com

- I think that is all for now...