Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Small World

I went to my semi-regular gaming group tonight (meaning they meet regularly, but my attendance is, uh, somewhat spotty). There was a new guy there and after I'd been there a few minutes he said, "Don't I know you from somewhere." Turns out he was one of the guys who played "Murder at the Abbey" with Denis and I at KublaKon. Very strange....

Anyway, that particular group of gamers is really good, especially for me since they're all really into the German Puerto Rico/Giganten/Carcassonne/bidding/backstabbing game style but also like the occasional wargame throwdown. The best news is that there are three guys from that group who are extremely interested in playing Twilight Imperium. They also seem like they would be really fun to play with. So Aaron and Johnny, we have the potential for all the space battles we can stand!