Thursday, March 11, 2004

Dan Brown

Skip Digital Fortress if you were so inclined. I enjoyed Da Da Vinci Code, and I am borrowing Angels and Devils right now, so I am all for Dan Brown, but just don't bother with teh fortress. It is tiresome, elementary, pedestrian, and well-suited to 12 year olds to read while on the toilet, but nothing more, IMHO.

Cliff Yablonski is a genious.

Denis has challenged me to a paint-off! He has PROMISED that his skaven BB team will be painted by Kublacon, and since he promised I matched him with a promise to paint the Pro Elf team. So there you have it. johnny? Enron? Care to join our little challenge and paint up some BB figures? I also have to deal with finishing the Crossfire N scale project, as well as re-addressing the Battle Cry Miniatures Project....

Also, I think it would be interesting to perhaps, and if nothing else, have a small BB 7's tournament at Kublacon. Any interested parties? BB 7's is smaller, quicker, and a blast (to play against myself, anyway). Any takers! Games last about an hour.