Monday, February 16, 2004

Rude...

Johnny what ever that place was that we ate at last night was, it gave me the most delicious gas eVaR. I mean just straight up foul. Not quite Nutty, but pushing the limits of my tolerance. In other news I saw Paycheck last night. You know the underlying idea behind the story and most of the plot was pretty cool. The acting: Thumbs down. The fight/chase scenes: Two thumbs down. They make Ben Afleck an engineer, but in one token scene in the begining, they randomly throw a scene in with him doing martial arts to justify 15 minutes of poorly coreographed martial art scenes later in the movie. Motorcycle chase scene: Burnt. Johnny brought up a good point: It is a John Woo movie. Rating: Renter but worth seeing for some of the story line..

Jon: You ever go back and watch Conan movies? Damn the acting is horrid, but I still see why I liked them as a kid. Sword fights!

"My fear is that my children will never understand me"

PS anyone other than Johnny and I have any idea as to how they are feeling about Kubla Khan?