Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Aghhh..

Aright, first things fucking first. Sorry I have not blogged. Today is the first day I have checked the blog or my email in a week. I would have done it sooner but I got good and sick last wednesday and was not better until monday. I am fine now, but was not up to driving to the office, the nearest I-net connection. In fact I dont think I left the bed but to eat, pee, shit and get water. Suck. Anyway, now that that is out of the way, here is a my summarized posting to the past week of blogs.

Celsius? Huh? Ahhh, sure why not. Investments idea... Sounds good, only I dont have shit for money right now. No Job = Just enough money to keep myself afloat through the joyous expenditures of December. I will not be the Girl for you pervs. I will play the bitch healer, the wimpy wiz-azz, the trap testing cannon fodder or some other part, but not U-man. Fuggers... Just because I am the last to post on it does not mean I get the short end of the stick. As far as Elrock having the so called "Community College" degree, you went to Irvine Juggolo. In fact upon thinking more about it, I have the lowest degree of the group... AKA CSU. All you other GenCon gamin' bastards are UC and beyond (Motorbyke). Getting back to the subject, Let us just hope this event does not turn into one Dark Carnival. And piss on you all about my bladder. You make me the bitch and I will pee in your backpacks for spite.

Anyway I am picking up the Jaw-Knee Khan Late at the airport in LB tomarrow at 6:45. I donno what is going on tomarrow? Give me a heads up! Jon, do you still need to use the plotter? I am assuming no since I have not heard from you so far. When/how is everyone getting to the Con. WHat is the plan Stan?

Sister's stupid computer died and guess who gets to fix it. Rule. If you need to get a hold of me, call me at me Cellulose Phone.

Celsius.