Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Items of Note

- Life is hectic right now, and I am sure that it is not going to get any better in the near future as the wedding draws nearer.
- Call of Duty is THE sweetest game right now, if you ahve the means, I highly suggest you pick up a copy. I bought one today, and have played all of about 15 min, but it is still fun!
- Boba is the greastest drink known to man. Tomorrow if I have time I'm going to get a barley milk tea! Anyone had one of those?
- I love having my truck back (finally).
- Who, or what, should we have write the introduction to the Action Team book? Someone real? Fake? Of mythical proportions? Also, Ry and I were thinking of having a section in the book resembling a discography of everything that we have all done in the past, audio, video, published, whatever. Thought it would be fun to look back on for posterity sake.
- Gotta go to bed now, more tomorrow if I have time...