Saturday, September 20, 2003

Is it hot down there?

Rude, looks pretty reasonable. Personally I am not a big supporter of pre-configured machines, but if you have to go with one, Dell probably is one of the more reliable of the large manufactures. Stay far away from HP/Compaq PCs. I have not been in the market for pre-configured systems in a while but I did some quick searching and the price seems pretty competitve. You may want to run it by Elrock too. I am not sure if they use pre-cofigs at his work or not so he may have a thing or two to say about it. You may want to consider upgrading the monitor up one step. I think it was only 40 more on the web site to go to a .25 dot pitch 17". Just a thought. Higher DP monitors tend to bug a bit. Then again I am a monitor snob. Late.

Ohhh sorry about the double post earlier. Every once in a while when I log in at work the interface is strange where I can only look at the post I am typing, or the past posts, not both. Last time it returned errors while I was posting and I re-posted it. Neither time did it post it on my actionteam window. D'oh.

Bortz