Sunday, March 16, 2003

Dare I ask?

Ja -eL, what in the world are you doing with that selection of movies? Did you lose a bet or something? Johnny sign yourself up for Netflix or GreenCine. Hey did they use coke during your nose surgery?

Elris: AT your current rate you should finish the terraineous maximous for Battle cry in about a year. I think you need to pick up the picante sauce. WHere did you run across that fine Bang Bang Bang movie. Absolutely brilliant. Makes me think of FYP.

In my experience Pheonix = Hot + Boring. Not a good combo. On the otherhand if we went as a group to any place, I think we could make any place fun by just driving there and acting like fools for a while. Us + scenery = fun. Aimey keeps sabotage the room with dried squid. Oh my god it is alwful. I think I am going to bring it to the next convention just to make you all feel my pain.

Alright, I am Audi.