Sunday, December 22, 2002

"LARPing brings out those raw emotions that have driven people to greatness."

There's a pretty cool site at http://www.legendsroleplaying.com/Gallery.html Plus they're located in central Massachussetts so I'll have some pals when I move!

$174 closer to fame and fortune

It looks like your boasting at JP's art party was not in vain Rudy. Pending their acceptance of the final revision, it looks like my cannibal/zombie story will be published in Eden Studio's "Book of Final Flesh" anthology of zombie stories. Eden Studios is the publisher of "All Flesh Must Be Eaten." I've never seen either of the first two anthologies anywhere (Book of Flesh and Book of More Flesh), but then I don't usually peruse the undead section of Barnes & Noble.

Anyway I do want to hang out with you guys, when is a good day? Sunday isn't so hot for me but most other days are pretty good. Aaron, Johnny, are you guys home yet?