Monday, December 23, 2002

Congrats!

Good job on getting that Zombie short story submitted. You said it was the third book right? So I'll pass by the ol barny an boobs, and get a copy. Hey man, it's a start. You got to write some fantasy novels like the pervert pierce anthony. Some stuff about virgin sex and underaged love. Be sure to include lots of random races so that you can explore that incestual side of the characters. And then you can lieu that into their human side so that you can insinuate that the characters were actually like us, so the "young adults" can get a kick out of it. See? It's a book already! You can throw a couple of Thai Hookers in there just for twists. haha! D'oh.

Got 2 books at the library. I haven't read any novels since last year. That's a pretty long time. Anyways, I wondered if my library card still worked or if I had like a million dollar fine from a book I don't even remember being checked out. Turned out uneventful. Checked out a book "kindoms for sale" by terry brooks. Terry is a good writer? I don't remember much from sword of shannara. We'll see. Libraries are cool. There are now software, videos, cd's, DVD's that you can rent. I remember perusing the library over at redondo and they had a huge selection of Vtapes. Anyways, I rented this really cool video on Ukelales and it's awesome! I'm going to go buy a ukelale. It only has 4 strings so the playability is more like a solo instrument! yah!

Wish you all a Merry Christmas! Aaron did you trek down yet? Did you end up taking the Grey Hound like you were saying? Let me know! If you don't respond in 3 days, I'm presuming your missing somewhere on the 5 freeway chopped up so I'll call the cops. Mykel! Hee' ey!! How are things now in the archeological digs? I hope things are better with that ex bizzatch/supervisor issue. Hopefully you can come up with Jon, Eric and Rudy when they come and visit. (key note: when) =)

Happy Holidays!
Jael