Monday, December 09, 2002

I'm With Eric

Rat Race? What the fuck.... I swear, Aaron, you need to move back in wih me. I would make sure that you don't ever have to see Rat Race.

Well, my "heartburn" (which has been jolly old fun for the last week and a half) sux0rs so much that I called up my doctor and nagged him again about it. The medication is doing fuck-all and I'm sitting around going "ohhhh" like some demented Denis clone. Anyway, he started making comments about EKGs and chest X-rays and drinking barium, so who knows what kind of medical excitement we could be in for tomorrow. I'll be sure to post every second of it for you, my loyal audience!

On the plus side my cholesterol is markedly improved from two years ago!

How was ye old work Eric? Working at a startup company I am sure you will be working many long hours in the days to come. Well, our days of surfing were fun. Well, we only did that once, but it was still fun.