Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Mark it 8, dude.

Sorry for all the sucky posting lately. I had a super-bummer virus-throat-thingy (least it wasnt strep), and it totally sucked. But, I feel like I'm just about over it.
My job still sucks. YEAH. What else... been doing the "music" thing- some good beats being made, but my output is definately lower than it used to be. My biggest focus has been on working out and eating better. Over the last month or so I've lost over 20 pounds and I know I've converted some fat into muscle. So, that feels good.
My folks got me a new fridge for my b-day- my last one basically didn't work and was super-gross and rusty and stinky and just plain-ol-sick. Now I got a nice new one! :) All that's in there is beer, fizzy-water, margrine, lemons, and ice-cubes.
Listening to: Thanks to wierd Russian fan-sites and Google, I'm listening to the new-yet-to-be-released System Of A Down record- its gonna be good! MP3's sound like shit- i'm sick of 'em. Also, The Weakerthans, and some random shit on my winamp playlist.
Reading: Gonna go get something tomorrow from library, but nothing at the moment.
Watching:Last good movie I watched was a french horror/thriller flick called Diabolique. Its pretty old (40's or 50s?) and it supposedly influenced Hitchcock for Psycho. It was really good! It was old, but it still creeped me out!
Playing: Nothing much. Re-installed wolfenstein for the weekend, but got sick of it by tonight. Playing a little Ecco the dolphin on my SMS emulator. Someone just told me they play a lot of Chrono-Trigger on their SNES emulator (heard its a good game) so I might hunt that down soon. Heard that X-Box is coming down to $150.00 (about 4 L.D.s) this Christmas... sounds kinda good!

I'm tired- later fellas.
(Some silly new JEFFK fun - Enjoy )