Thursday, May 01, 2014

That's an intriguing bundle for sure... although I have so little time and so much other stuff to read, I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger. I'm an idiot at reading comic books anyway. I read all the words while barely looking at the pictures and then wonder why I had so much trouble following the story. * idiot *

I'm tentatively hopeful about S7ar Wars. I mean, I want to believe again, but Abrams seems like a dude who excels at pastiche and individual moments more than being an actual storyteller. I hope it's great, I don't think it will be as bad as the prequels, but in my gut I think it's going to end up like the Marvel movies and be fun to watch while browsing the Internet on your phone, but forgettable. I want to be wrong!

I hope they skip fucking Tatooine for once. That was not a place we needed to visit in 5/6 of the Star Wars films.