Sunday, April 21, 2013

| Ska Mitzvah

Congratulations on the new pad! Looks cool! I don't know how problematic mold and skunks can be, but I'm sure you guys can fix things. The windowless "barn" or side of the building is crazy looking! Are you guys sticking with blue or painting a new color? Only about 325 miles from me, so expect lots of visits!

Gremlins was on earlier tonight - that's a rad movie! Less dated than a lot of other movies from that time. Fun fact I didn't know till I wiki'd it - it opened the same weekend as Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters came in first with Gremlins opening 2nd.

That Boston manhunt stuff was insane! I was up so late that night the guy was still at large constantly reading up on it. That's probably gonna be the norm nowadays when these crazy events happen - everything was real time (including all the dumb misinformation).

Watched a bunch of the Adult Swim show Delocated tonight on Netflix. It's not perfect but it's pretty funny for a super short show. iJon, did you mention it before? It's the one where this family in the witness protection program gets a reality show. The 2nd episode coined the phrase "the Skalocaust" which was pretty hilarious.

iJon - make your show!

PS - I know Season 1 of Buffy is supposed to be pretty bad, but I decided to start watching it at work anyways. I'm actually finding them pretty enjoyable. It's totally monster-of-the-week with very little serialization, but the actors are all fun to watch and I feel like it gets better from the 2nd half on. Even though I watched a lot of Buffy back in the day, I think I've missed a ton of episodes overall. Think I'm going to finally try a big series watch.