Sunday, February 24, 2013

| Forget It, Jake, It's Thanks, Lou

I haven't seen Prometheus yet but MAN, people have been super negative about it so it's good to hear a (semi-)good review. I still want to see it. Better than AvP is a pretty low bar so I'm glad it clears it!

Kubla Con cheap pre-reg ends this week! Get it here! I'm looking forward to doing the full con after a couple years off. Everyone planning on going?

I finally caught the pilot episode of Breaking Bad and really liked it. What's weird is I thought that I'd watched the pilot already and found it OK but slightly boring. But the pilot was actually super interesting! So maybe I'd caught some other, less good episode randomly on TV or something? In my mind the show had many boring scenes of the main character sitting on his couch having conversations with his brother in law. I guess I probably just caught like one minute of the show or something.