Friday, February 15, 2013

| Cayukos 2013 - The Movie

I whipped up a tune and edited together the little bit of footage Enron and I shot at Cayukos this year:

Unlisted YouTube Link

Generally the shakier footage is mine. Also threw in a bunch of Enron's pics to pad things out. I learned that next time, I really need to put the camera on a tripod and stop trying to do things handheld because so much of it was super jittery. I had ZERO footage of iJon :( - I got the cookie monster in there at least!
I uploaded it at 720p so you can change the resolution to that if you choose.

Originally I wanted to interview everyone about gaming and man-cons but I chickened out. Next time, I'm going to follow through with my original plan!

PS - We have no pics of MorMor's Mug :/ It's in the background of a couple of pictures, but nothing I could really highlight. Talk about missed opportunity!