Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Boy, I forgot everything I learned about redstone wiring! I'm trying to do a relatively small project, and it's just taking me forever. Going to run out of redstone soon too, which means diving back into excavating in a non-productive way (from the point of view of the excavation overseer). Maybe I can dig into that abyss at one end of enr0n's wing.

So one of the harder lesson of parenting has been that when I have days off, the day care has days off. So what were formerly fun days to sleep in, play Minecraft and jerk off etc. are now exhausting and I go into work more tired than when I started the weekend! Plus I was sick the whole weekend. Anyway, ended up taking today off work and sleeping almost the entire day. It would've been awesome if I weren't so sick!

Anyhow. Less whining, more links to iOS downloads:

Crawler's Companion This will be handy when (not if) we play DCC again. Funky dice roller, and most of the charts and all the spells in handy digital format!

Versu Some kind of interactive fiction generator/reading utility. Haven't actually fired it up yet, but it looks kinda cool.