Sunday, March 11, 2012

While I only played Wiz-War a couple of times in the old days, it holds a lot of fond memories. That game was ALWAYS at the cons in the HS and college days. I really look forward to busting out a few games at Cabin Collins Con.

In other news, it's good to know Tim Schafer has given an update to how he has been making good use of the fund raising monies for Double Fine Adventure Also, is it me, or does he look a bit like Lucas? Harbinger of things to come? LOL.

r00d, in Haggis, is the main point of the game to trade "savoury pudding containing sheep's 'pluck'" around the table. If so, count me out.

My special lady friend and I are fans of the Netflix. This has been especially true since I picked up a Roku 2. We used to stream on the XBox but the video quality would fluctuate between okay and crappy as the program recalculated our transfer rates. It was annoying as heck and detracted from the experience. Picked up a Roku 2 a few months ago and the thing is quite solid for streaming. We axed the DVD service back when all the shit storm was kicked up over raising the rates, starting quickster, etc.

D>M>