Monday, November 07, 2011

Hopped on the AT server for a minute tonight, almost a full house! Art, Jon, and Enron. A lot has changed with the game! Also, Dennis already has an epic compound! I will probably build a little something something up in there but it kept crashing on me. I'll play some more tomorrow. ALSO, let's still try G+ hangouts someday guys, its fun, I swear :(

I ended up ordering Through the Desert through Amazon, going only off some reviews I watched on BGG. Sounds like it's an abstract that has a cutesy theme that appeals to non-gamers, exactly what I'm usually looking for! Will see if my main dog Reiner Knezovovich lets me down.

And, Elder Sign: Omens is kinda hard as fuck. There's some video tutorials on there, but FFG has kept their awful-rules track record intact, leaving you to basically figure that shit out on your own. It's not really complicated, but there are certain red and blue things I sometimes need to roll to beat adventures, but I'm not sure how to even get those dice. Some of my adventurers have powers that will let them bust out a diff colored dice like that, so do I always need to have a mix that have those abilities? I'm confused. Fuck you Azalothodoth (whoever the baddie is).