Monday, July 04, 2011

Finally finished the Portal 2 co-op campaign with Rude troday! Good stuff, but holy crap was that last chapter hard. Took us like two hours I think. Tons of fun, thanks man. Now onward to Magicka and Left 4 Deader!

I picked up Alpha Protocol for $5 which was the one thing I really wanted out of this sale. Supposed to be a sort of diamond in the rough, spy shooter with many different choices and paths through it. Looking forward to trying it out. I also downloaded Age of Conan (free to play MMO) and looked at the character creation for three seconds. Based on that I'd say it's a fine game! It's funny, how they get you is only like half the classes are free, and the others you get either a la carte or by upgrading to a premium account. So the kind of Slaytanic class I thought looked cool isn't available. Oh well, it's free. Probably will create a Stygian Demonologist or something.

(To give them some credit, Barbarian is one of the free classes.)

After a long gap, I'm back to logging games on the game spreadsheet! Since it seems like there's lots of board gaming going on, may I suggest you log yours as well? I may be the only one but I honestly find it fun to see what other people are playing.

peace out bros