Monday, April 11, 2011

Tell you how burned my brain is.. it took me a good 2 seconds to stop thinking.. WHOA THAT'S AN AWESOME TEXTURE PACK. haha.

Also, some updates from Notch regarding the next release:

MUOAHAHA! Thunder Storms lower the brightness. That means daytime monsters during storms. This is freakily atmospheric.

Next tex pack update: (3, 10) is powerrail unpowered and (3, 12) is powered. Again, coords are from 0 (how hard is that to understand? :P)


I don't understand the second one, hopefully it will make sense later.




Jon, personally, I find ladders difficult and fall off all the time (unless you build guide walls on either side so you can't slide off. When you're building, just make sure you hold down the shift key while working and you won't fall off your current block-level. Unless you get tagged by a skele arrow, anyway. :D

I'm feeling a little lost in MC right now. More or less finished with the castle and creeper tower. Farms are more or less done. What now!? Thinking of getting back to basics, doing some mining and prepping for the next project (whenever inspiration decides to hit me).