Sunday, March 20, 2011

Atom Z. Smasher does look real fun Aeryk! I dunno though, the demo is not all that compelling, in the sense that it goes to a white screen then immediately crashes to desktop... either the demo is too short or they didn't QA the OS X version quite enough.

I'm getting myself wayyy too hyped for the HBO Game of Thrones series considering I will not be able to watch it for quite a while since I have to wait for the DVDs. I'm on the second book now. FUCK YOU JOFFREY!

After getting totally hammered by 1:00 PM, we went to Roller Derby last night. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was really fun. Sort of a WWF theatrical vibe to the endeavor, people were flying out of the ring left and right (which looks like it hurt) and at one point a coach got hit with a steel chair. Good stuff!