Thursday, February 03, 2011

| OH SCHNAPP X2

Are you in, Art?!?!

Play anything you want! Choose 'Dalaran' as your realm/server, and choose and Alliance character. Other than that, the game has a pretty good mini-tutorial built in to sort of walk you through the beginnings of the game. The rest is just experience and asking your Guild Mates wtf! I have been playing for 5+ years and they change things enough, and I haven't fully explored the game, that I am STILL learning.

Blog or text me your character name so we can look you up online!

I am pretty slammed this week with projects for school, but I will try my emm effing darndest to get on and hang with my new Action Team guildmates sooner rather than later. I tend to be on after 10pm on weeknights, FYI.

Welcome to Azeroth, jerk! I hope you have fun!