Friday, January 14, 2011

WHAT THE POTATO?

Hey everybody! Man, I've been away from the blog for too frigging long. I feel like I'm slowly coming out of a coma / fog I was stuck in for nearly 3 years working at that place. I thought making the big money and being Mr. Executive was the life I wanted, but now I realize the cost of that was too big to bear. Strange. So, I left and am now unemployed, the wife is only working part time as a teacher (raking in the dough! lol).. But we're super happy even with all the uncertainty involved in being poor.

From six figures to food stamps and loving it? I dunno, seems kinda long for a book title.

Right now, I'm just loving being Mr. Mom and hanging out at the house. I'm slowly turning back into a human being.

Thoughts for the future: MBA? Teach economics / business at college maybe? Start a pub and brew with Eric! LOL.

Anyone else tried out Minecraft? Man, I was suspicious but I gave it a shot and WOW is it addicting. So simple but at the same time very complex. Like digital legos but with zombies and other baddies trying to eat you. lol.

Happy New Years, Action Teamers!

I hope all is well with you and yours.