Thursday, January 06, 2011

| Update, Shmupdate

Let's see here:

- Started classes for my masters in IT management on Monday, two of 'em at the same time.
- Starting a routing class at the local community college Monday nights for 4 hours a night in Feb.
- Still working.
- Should have bottled my first batch of homebrew by the time you read this, a nice pale ale. Well, I say nice prematurely, the recipe SAYS that it is a pale ale, we'll see what I actually made...
- Next batch is a red ale that should be cooked up possibly even tomorrow!
- Heading out to Big Sur for a little 7th anniversary retreat. To quote Ferris Bueller: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." 7 years. Holy smokes!
- My new dream is to open a brewery. Santa Cruz Ale Works is seriously a block from my work and now that I know this I am taunted every morning as I drive to work and I see the steam pouring out of their building during brew day.