Monday, January 24, 2011

| GenCorn

I'm in and I'm in. GenCon Indy registration, check. KublaCon registration, check. It's on!

fArt: The upload tool for blogger now strips the goodness out of ani-gifs. Really annoying. You have to link to external links or beg eLzar for the ftp password. Also that hidden "Giant Penis" was great. I didn't even catch it at first, but man when I did, good god.

Pump and fArt: I feel for you both. The first couple of weeks of unemployment are great and then it just sucks balls from there on out. It gets a bit depressing. Also, video games are the root of evil for the unemployed. jA-El can attest to that with his sick WoW record of over 10 days of playtime in a 30 day real time window. eVe-iLL. My hooks were GTA3/GTA3:Vice City and GT3. Both nearly gave me carpal tunnel.

Rude: That's sweet about the new diet plan. I have been working to get back on the cart. I fell off for a while and stopped working out and eating right for about 5 months. I felt like turd. Back at it the past couple of weeks and I feel much better.

D>M>