Thursday, December 30, 2010

| RDWHAHB

Jael, shoot me a txt from whatever phone you use and then I'll update my phone! I love to txt.

Happy New Years everyone! Be safe tomorrow and have fun. I think I'll be playing it low-key as usual this year.

Started up my first batch of beer last weekend - it's fermenting away. Brown Porter. I had a couple stages of hops and used an extract. In about a week or so I'll rack it to the 2nd fermenter. So should be ready by the con! :) I've already learned so much doing this one batch and I'm itching to do my next.

Relax, don't worry, have a home brew.

PS: check out the Pliny the Edgar reviews on BA - UNCRER - I'm gonna get some more this weekend. I think it was $5 or $6 a bottle. Bevmo doesn't carry it (or apparently any of the Dog Head Fish Balls stuff) so back to Bristol Farms.