Monday, November 08, 2010

| ZOMG

The pending arrival of Denis to our humble abode has me all giddy! Leslie and Wylie both have work/school on Thursday and Friday so it will just be Denis and I mounting up for some hot dice on table action all day! We don't really have any sights to see in Aptos, and who really cares about the meth kids in Santa Cruz, therefore its all games all the time!

Other than a lot of WoW being separately played with headphones on in the same room, any idea for a grand gaming scheme for the SF arrival of Denis and Eric on Saturday?

SIDENOTE: Anyone want to brew a serious batch of homebrew and sort of start doing that regularly? I have a batch fermenting in the closet from a kit and have been reading a few books on the subject, it seems like a totally geek-meticulous thing that we have sort of missed going through the years. I know Enron has some experience, and I know that Jon and I pretty well ruined a batch 10+ years ago, but anyone have any interest?

It's a fascinating and very creative endeavor, it seems. And you get to drink beer and name/label it!