Sunday, November 14, 2010

| Odors Galore

eLzar "Swamp Ass" the Gozarian and Pump laid some serious evil on my apartment last night. eLzar destroyed the toilet and one or both of these jerks laid down some evil flavor mid-night. I got up about 4am and went into the hallway to find that it smelled like rotting meatballs. Uggg.

j0rn, you, eLzar and I polished off approx. 30 beers (not including the Newcastle) and 2 gin & tonics. eLzar looked real crappy when I saw him around 6:30am. I asked him how he felt and all I got from him was, "I am really tired." Also, I had several Rockband dreams last night. Eeesh...

I too enjoyed all of the games yesterday. Three-cheers to good gaming and bad diets.

Rude: The directions for getting from Japan to China were worth a real good chortle. Jet Ski across the Pacific Ocean indeed.

eLzar and I decided we are definitely going to brew some beer in the coming months. That will rule. I think jr0n was interested too. Do it!

D>M>