Wednesday, September 01, 2010

| Mas Que Updates

- Had a blast playing Dungeonquest! Yes, we started drinking at 9.30am I think so by the time Dungeonquest at noon rolled around, we were totally in the mood. The combat system SEEMED cool, and I THINK I can remember how it worked but while a little bit tipsy it made no sense. Also good to know that some players of the game will never make it past the first time while in the catacombs (Mike) just like the old days!

- I hooked up my XBox to my monitor and downloaded Limbo! I couldn't stop thinking about it after leaving jr0ns place. Lots of fun!

- I REALLY REALLY want to get Dragon Age and start up a role-playing game, but still don't wanna pay $29.99 for it. Anyone have an XBox copy they wanna give up for cheapz? :)

- Castle Ravenloft looks pretty fun. Heard mixed reviews so far, but it can be played legitimately solo so I am intrigued. Anyone played it yet?

- I'll put an order in with you Rudy (and Denis?) for coolstuffinc.com! I'll have it delivered to my house, then you guys need to just road trip it on up to get your stuff... of course we will then have to play the games you ordered while you are here for the weekend.