Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Was home sick today. Feels like a cold, sore throat and annoying stuffy nose/post-anal drip. Like just painful enough that I couldn't really sleep comfortably today but just took a nyquil so I'll hopefully soon receive the sweet embrace.

Beat Mass Effect 2 last night/this morning (re-did a bit at the end to get the ending I want - sorta like flipping ahead in choose your own adventures to see if that was a good choice.) It was great! Final time 58 hours! Yikes. I did EVERYTHING though. I scanned and mined every single planet in the game, did every side mission (they're actually all interesting and different this time so it's fun) and basically just enjoyed my time in the world. I rented it, so I didn't even have access to all the content - one of the new sneaky things they do to circumvent renters/pirates is include codes in the game that give you access to more shit, so I missed out on one team member and a handful of side missions. No biggie. It's funny, they give you the option of BUYING that code right there in-game for $15 bucks. It's a little annoying but hey, I didn't spend $60 bucks on a game so can't complain.

Anyways, awesome game.