Friday, January 22, 2010

Grind is intriguing, but I don't have it. The 2nd edition rules and new cards and plastic warjack kits and shit all came out this month so that's soaked up my gaming dollars. Aeryk I think you should decide to drive up to SF, stop at a game store, buy three copies of Grind, drive two more miles, suddenly pull into a Target and buy some on sale Hannukkah paper, tape and a scissor, wrap the spare copies, drive to my place, so drunk you smash into a telephone pole two miles down the road, run the rest of the way to my place, while on fire, climb the fire escape, still on fire, smash through the balcony window and present me and Johnny with our gifts. That my friend would be a belated secular Hannukkah present worthy of the Action Team.

But yeah, come up if you're feeling it! Some Combat Commander could be in the cards, some new Space Hulk, maybe a little Vegas Showdown, I dunno. Maybe your proximity would inspire me to finish painting my amazons! Just a wash and highlights and they're pretty much done.