Saturday, September 05, 2009

| I like to play dungeon and dragon

I'm putting together an adventure for next weekend. Should be fun!

Aeryk and Enron: Do you have your character sheets? And/or whatever equipment and crap you looted from the last adventure? Also everyone is still 2nd level, right?

Not D&D related: Ja-el, Enron, Myke and a variety of fine ladies came over last night for a little Rock Band action. This game is always great when you get a full band. I will say that I learned that Enron is a very entertaining, if not exactly technically skilled singer.

At the end of the night Enron, Mike and I decided to play the manly trio of Metallica songs. Ultimate disappointment at the end when we failed out in the last song, at 58% of the way through And Justice for All, ie, 20 minutes into it. We'll have to take another stab at it next time.