Tuesday, September 29, 2009

| Ceci n'est pas un pomme

Genius! I do believe Wylie is becoming a surrealist.


I broke down (not really) and bought Space Hulk. Very nice minis. A little too busy with the details though. I think there is such a thing as too many skulls. And really? Does a terminator need a candelabra on top of his armour? I like that the floor tiles are embossed. Very classy, though a little too glossy for my tastes. Apparently genestealers like to use Future floor polish in their hulks. I don't blame them, the fruity scent is delightful. I plan to take the minis off the sprues, look at them lovingly, prime them, half paint them and never play the game ever.

Speaking of games I will buy but never play because the minis are half painted, Privateer Press posted the rules for their warjack bloodbowl game. For some reason I'm reminded of The Blood of Heroes. Aaah, a gem from my youth. Anyone remember this fine, fine movie?

Grind!!!!