Friday, April 03, 2009

| Fantasy Hockey (probably only of interest to Ryan)

I have made it to the finals of my league on Yahoo sports and you can look at the teams and the playoffs here!

I was in 1rst for about half the season, then a few teams came out of nowhere to take the lead and force me way out. It was a head to head league, and I didn't realize it, but there is a playoff structure at the end of the season that takes the rankings so far and seeds them like a normal playoff picture.

I was seeded 3rd, and the 1st and 2nd place teams had bye's. I knocked off the 6th place team, then the next round knocked off the 2nd place team, meanwhile the 4th place team knocked off the 1rst place team! So it is 3rd vs 4th in the finals, which end Sunday, and currently I am in the lead 6-3!

I only have a slight advantage in most of the categories, and a few of my players are getting injured or going through slumps, so I can only keep my fingers crossed!

G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV% SHO Score
delta p 5 9 4 30 4 34 3 1.95 .923 0 3
HC Aptos 7 11 8 16 7 45 0 2.52 .925 0 6