Tuesday, January 20, 2009

| Proud to be, and you can be, American

Wow that really sucks about Stamp. He was a sweet cat. Boo... At least it can be said he lived a good, albeit short, life at the eLzar homestead.

Rude: Please tell me you were watching/playing all four at the same time. That would be hardcore multimedia-multitasking. Oh and Tentacle Grape is awesome. We need some of that for Kubla. Who knows, it might even get Dennis randy.

I was very happy at work today. I walked into the office, setup a news stream and we all crammed into one office (bandwidth issue) and watched the live broadcast of the inauguration. It seems so surreal to me. I still half expect the rug to be pulled out from underneath us and Bush to exclaim 'Surprise! We 'merkins enjoyed the past 8 years so much, I decided not to leave for 8 more. Yeehaw!"

D>M>