Thursday, January 29, 2009

| Left 4 Deader

I finally activated my year long Live account, so Rude and I got in a game of Ell For Dee last night. So fun! We played the farm level. Our first try through we got killed on the run for the getaway car. The weird thing was that due to a glitch it appeared that the Tank zombie jumped into the car at the very end. Trying to leave it all behind, I suppose. Second game we made it through. Anyway that game is rad and I'm glad you guys talked me into it.

I'm a little tired of WoW for the time being (pushed it a little too hard getting to northrend, I think) so I'm mostly about the Xbox these days. I'm also into brotherhood, so if any of you guys ever want to play some crock band, left 4 dead, castle crashers or whatever, lemme know! OK, that's it for my pathetic friendship plea.

I'm also thinking of setting up a party chat line where people pay to talk to me over xbox live, I'm thinking something like $2.99/minute is reasonable. We could talk about school, teachers, problems... whatever!

Rudy - is Skate 2 fun multiplayer? And would it be better to start with the first one or is the new one a good jumping on point?