Sunday, January 11, 2009

- Borst's WoW career is also moving right along! I'm a bit more than halfway through level 67, meaning that I'm almost ready to get to the new expansion, and also, for the first time in five years I could be the same level as Docnorvell!

- They just start throwing money at you at some point. I picked up 150 gold playing for four hours this morning.

- Back in March of '08, Aaron and two guys from my game group started a Descent: Road to Legend campaign. It is finally drawing near an end as the heroes have entered the Overlord's Keep! One more longish session and then we'll be done. We play an average of once a month (this was the 9th session). I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, as for a while it looked like I (the Overlord) was really on top, but after the last session I think that the advantage may have solidly turned back to the heroes.

- Speaking of games, I would like to encourage people to start using the game spreadsheet again as part of your '09 resolutions! I don't know about everyone else but personally I always enjoy reading about the games people are playing. Sometimes there isn't much interesting to say about a particular game but it's still good to know that other people are out there getting their game on. For example: I happen to have inside information that Enron was playing games last night, and I highly doubt that Aeryk has stopped playing games, both with his ladyfriend and his solo WWII adventures! And Denis, aren't you still in a game group down there? Linky: here!