Friday, December 19, 2008

| Kicked in the Ice Nutz

eLzar: You know, the first time I saw that image I thought to myself, "Man eLzar would find this hilarious." Then I realized I was an idiot and it was your post. That is a sweet set of wheeels. Now if they only retrofitted the car with the secondary "Oh-Shit" steering wheel. That would be epic.

It has been a tad frosty here. After several days of freezing my ass off I decided to do something about the heating system in our apartment. You see, some brain donor thought it would be a great idea to retrofit a thermostat 1.5 inches away from our wall heater. Ummm... is that okay? So the damn thing cycles on and off without doing much good. It sort of gets the job done in mild weather, but when it is 30 or 40 out, it is friggy frosty. So a couple sheets of cardboard, a pen and a ruler and now it's working like a champ. Still not any where on the level with a good forced air unit...

jr0n: Unfortunately, I have to work Xmas Eve so I don't get down to LA until 8ish on the 24th. No poop for me. Boooo....

D>M>