Thursday, September 11, 2008

My 70th level pally would rip through the baby Murloc!

jk jk... in game


Bay Area Residonts ...

I tried calling some of you but none of the numbers are any working anymore! Got milk? I just got back in town last night, what do you guys do for fun these days, besides work/sleep/work? That seems to be what I do most of the times anyway. My flight was unusually smooth, no delays, didn't get checked, got to ride first class (award points courtesy of my wonderfully generous brother). The only complaint I had was the lousy service of United and Northwest. Not a lot of smiles and only tried to do the bare minimal amount of servicing. Came around 1 or 2 times for drinks, etc. It just felt like the bare minimum that could have been done without the customers complaining that the attendents weren't doing anything. The chairs reclined to a whole 180 degrees horizontal! Wow.

Anyway, any plans on the weekend? Let me know if there's any home-brew gaming conventions going on in town. My preregistrations in the mail, but could have gotten lost.


Jett