Sunday, August 03, 2008

| Movie Rocks!

just watched thru the batman movie, and was pretty cool - Dark thriller, lots of plot twists, and surprises. Can only nitpick (so i will), thought was too pitch dark most of the times even during the daytime, far too few fight action (wanted more coreographed fight scenes than chase scenes which you get in every other action movie. Chase scenes = the suck now, too overdone) and it seems the joker was in most of the scenes and had most of the cool rhetorical lines. Batman on the otherhand sorta got stuck with the one liners but luckily nothing silly like Robocop cliches. "My friends call me wayne, but you can call me, the Batman" you get the jist, woulda been ugly.

- Yeah - Joker was pretty awesome as the dark serious villain. None of his stories were funny, and he only laughed once. I was imagining if it would have been the same replacing him with Hannibal Lectar. I appreciated the character though, but definitely would have been dissapointed if I was expecting a happy clown? -

As I said, i'm nitpicking, Overall, the movie worked wonders, better than the previous ones and the other megamegamega franchises. good stuff