Wednesday, August 13, 2008

| Man-Con

Geek Out!

Man-Con (the con that separates the mans from the boys) is approaching! What all do we want to bring? I am planning on coming down straight from work, which means I am really only bringing what I can fit in a backpack + gym bag. Right now I'm thinking the list will pretty much be:
- 4th books, plus map tiles and minis (Enron you should totally bring your big pile o' minis)
- WoW adventure game (the newer, shorter one)
- Maybe a few minis to paint if I get banished to the time-out corner
- Prophylactics, French ticklers, &c

The commute from the East Bay to Burlingheim will probably mean that I get to the hotel somewhere around 7:00. We can arrange for an earlier checkin if you guys want.

I'm fired up!

By the way, I decided to make a new character. Figured we need a defender more than a controller. Fighter type fella. Name: Judge.